Outdoor Pool Table Felt – Hot Pink
$175.00 – $199.00
- Easy to Clean
- Highest UV Resistance
- Highly Water Resistant
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Stain Resistant
HOT PINK OUTDOOR POOL TABLE FELT
Our outdoor pool table felt is designed specifically for outdoor use. The toast outdoor pool table felt is a soft, breathable, solution-dyed acrylic that is UV, water, and mildew resistant and does not noticeably shrink or stretch. Both sides of this outdoor felt are the same, meaning that either side can be exposed to the outside weather.
Outdoor pool table felt should not be used for indoor pool tables or competitive play. The play and ball roll characteristics are a little different from a standard pool table felt.
Your Marine Cloth order will include enough material to cover the bed and rails. The rail felt will be pre-cut into 6 sections.
We have a total of 10 colors available for purchase. Forest Green, Sunflower Yellow, Burgundy, Charcoal Gray, Jet Black, Jockey Red, Navy, Pacific Blue, and Aruba.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Need a logo added to the Outdoor Cloth?
We are able to customize your outdoor pool table felt with your full color logo or text. Your logo applied to the outdoor pool table felt is fade-proof, stain-resistant and the colors are eye-catching vibrant! Our graphics are incredibly long lasting against the scorching sun to hurricane force winds. They’re tough enough to withstand the extremes of mother nature’s wrath. Logo graphics can be sized from 24″ x 24″ to 24″ x 48″. Pricing starts at $899 plus shipping.
CARE AND CLEANING
One of the best ways to keep your toast outdoor pool table felt looking good is to brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the cloth and wipe up spills or clean soon after a stain occurs. The quicker you clean spills and stains, the easier they can be removed.
Try this first… With a new spill or stain on your outdoor felt.
- Blot (don’t rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth. For oil-based spills, apply an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge
- Spray on a mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry
Try this next… If your first try doesn’t get the stain completely out.
Prepare a solution of 1/4 cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water. Use a soft bristle brush to clean, allowing the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow billiard cloth to air dry.
Mold and Mildew Stains
Our toast outdoor pool table felt does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances if not removed from the cloth.
To remove mold or mildew
- Prepare a solution of 1 cup of bleach and ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of water.
- Spray on entire area and allow to soak into the cloth for 15 minutes.
- Clean entire surface area with a sponge, clean white towel or very soft bristle brush.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry
Retreating Outdoor Billiard Cloth
Our toast outdoor pool table felt is treated with a proprietary water and stain repellent finish that is designed to last for several years, but may require replenishing after a thorough cleaning. We recommend using 303® Fabric Guard™. It’s available on the 303 Fabric Guard website.
Applying 303 Fabric Guard
- Clean the outdoor pool felt, using one of the cleaning methods
- Allow the felt to completely air dry
- Apply 303 Fabric Guard in a well-ventilated are following instructions on the container.
- Apply 303 in a thin, even coat and allow fabric to dry completely.
- Apply a second thin, even coating of 303. (Two light coatings are more effective in restoring felt water resistance than a single heavy coating).
Why choose Custom Table Felt for your custom felt projects?
1. We have been making custom felts since 2003.
2. We have made thousands of layouts for home and commercial customers.
3. Our layouts last twice as long as other felts under normal use.
4. We are a family operated business that can be reached by phone everyday to assist you.
5. We are accredited members of the BBB of Middle TN with an A+ rating.
6. We have some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.